Sunday, January 25, 2015

Dustin's Sunday Night Check-In (169lbs)

I was just reaching to turn off my light to go to sleep when I remembered that I had forgotten to write my Sunday night check-in.  The thought of my army of loyal readers not having their weekly update caused me to collect my computer off of it's perch and open it up.

This was a pretty solid week. My goals were achievable, and I can proudly report that I achieved them.

This swim workout was intense
Swimming on Tuesday? Yep. Swimming on Thursday? That's affirmatory. A run on Saturday? You got it, Pontiac!

The running parts of my body are tired because it's been a while since I've actually run. I ran 4.3km. It felt good to run and I wanted to keep going but I need to be careful not to do too much too soon.

I weighed 166 lbs this morning which seemed good. I just got up to weigh myself now on Sunday night and I am at 169 lbs. I ate like a starving man locked in a hot dog factory tonight at my mom and dad's place, including 3 helpings of ice cream. This means the 169 lbs can be fairly compared to last week's 172 lbs after a similar binge.

I brought my lunch to work every day this past week except Friday (my friend Scott owed me a lunch) so my caloric intake was pretty reasonable.

My goals this week are to run 4km on Monday and swim on Tuesday and Thursday. I plan to run again on Saturday. Next week I'll bump the running kms up to 6 and start making weekly kilometre goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment