Sunday, January 18, 2015

Mike's Sunday Night Check In

What a week, what a week.  I'm down to 179.6 pounds and 100 cm (from 183.4 pounds and 101 cm) and I think at least some of it is real weight loss. And it's all due to a certain pal. A fitness pal. My fitness pal.

I only packed a lunch once (semi-pass) and averaged 1850 calories per day instead of 1800 (fail) but I did 300+ minutes of walking (pass), did 45+ minutes of cycling (pass), and stretched 6 times (pass).


I had to force myself to go on the bike ride but it turned out to be both fun and a good level of strenuous.

This blog is helping, I think. I like how it lets me feel done with the week and start fresh again.

My goals for this week are:

  • average 1800 net calories per day
  • stretch 6 times
  • 30 minutes of running or 45 minutes of cycling
  • walk for 300 minutes
  • one pilates session

Thanks for reading.

Photo by Marie Hale (Flickr).

No comments:

Post a Comment