Saturday, January 3, 2015

Welcome from Dustin

2015 is the year that Mike and Dustin get in better shape. I had a pretty good 2013 for that, but I got very lazy in 2014. Maybe there is strength in numbers and Mike and I can together struggle against laziness and poor eating choices.

I'm so serious about this that I ate quinoa with blueberries for breakfast the other day. That's 2 superfoods mixed together to make a single ultrafood.


My goal for 2015 is to be able to wear a slim-fitting shirt and not show all of my fat. I also want to fit into my favourite gap pants that have a 32 waist. My weight this morning while wearing pyjamas after peeing was 169.4. My goal weight is 155.

Tune in soon to hear about how Dustin starts to think about exercise.

2 comments:

  1. Good post! I need to subscribe to this blog so it e-mails me when you make new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea. I also commented on your post but I can't find my comment. I un-hooked my blogger account from google plus and I think it might have deleted it out of anger.

    ReplyDelete