Sunday, January 11, 2015

Mike's Sunday Night Check In

I give myself a C- grade for this past week.  I started off pretty strong but drank a large amount of cider on Friday night with friends and that made Saturday into a lazy day involving pizza.

Today I got back on track by going to pilates and eating well.  I'm going to use MyFitnessPal for at least a couple weeks because it has worked well for me before and several people I know are trying it.


My goals from last week:
  • pack a lunch (with vegetables) at least twice.  I only did it once.
  • stretch 6 times.  I did it!
  • run 3 km or bicycle for 30 minutes. I did my best. I ran 3km with a little bit of walking.
  • walk for 300 minutes.  I did about 360 minutes.
My measurements this week:
  • 183.4 pounds (that's up 1 pound but I blame variance. I bet I didn't lose or gain weight.)
  • 101 cm waist (same as last week)
My goals this week are:
  • pack a lunch (with vegetables) at least twice.
  • stretch 6 times.
  • run for 30 minutes or do 45 minutes of cycling.
  • walk for 300 minutes.
  • average 1800 net calories per day.

No comments:

Post a Comment